Thursday, January 21, 2010

Middle

I'm going to start out pretending that I've always been blogging so I there aren't any awkward introductions or self-indulgent explanations on why I'm here. I'm also going to start out pretending I have readers just to save my ego. Because I realized today, not too long ago, how fragile my ego is. And how incredibly small my life has become, and not even particularly valuable. Just small. And my troubles and delights all very...unknown. And it made me suddenly very sad. Because everyone should be known in some manner, even in the smallest of detail. So I turned to my longest and most loyal friend, the Written Word. And while I realize there is something so self-centered about the concept of a blog, I really refuse to be small. And I want my troubles and delights heard and laughed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment